Nesting box for birds "G±goł II"
PRICE: 18,00 €
width: 22 cm
depth: 22 cm
height: 46 cm
wall thickness: 2 cm
front wall thickness: 4 cm
inlet: 85 mm
weight: ca 6-7 kg
Box has a an opening front wall, closed by a hook.
|Click on photo to enlarge|
These nesting boxes should be hung at the following heights:
- for Hoopoe at a height of 1.5 to 5 meters above the ground in the area of old forest trees near meadows, avenues, meadows, fields, orchards.
- for Black Woodpecker at a minimum height of 8 meters above the ground in coniferous and mixed forests with spruce and pine trees, large urban parks and forests.
- for Green Woodpecker at a height of 3-4 meters above the ground on the edges of deciduous and mixed forests, mid-field shelterbelts, river valleys.
- for Goldeneye at a height of 3 to 15 meters above ground in trees at water reservoirs.
- for Stock Dove at a height of 7 to 10 meters above the ground in deciduous and mixed forests.
- for Jackdaw at a minimum height of 7 meters above the ground in the parks, the edges of forest stands, in urban areas.
- for Roller at a height of 5-7 meters above the ground on the edges of forests, mixed with pine trees.
- for Kestrel at a height of 5 to 15 meters above the ground in the midfield with pine trees, edges of forests, urban areas.
- for Tawny Owl at a height of 7 to 12 meters above the ground in old forests, parks, gardens, cemeteries, woodlots midfield, near the meadows and fields.
- for Boreal Owl at a height of 5 to 7 feet above the ground in coniferous forests (pine, fir or spruce), mixed forests of beech, in the vicinity of water bodies.
All prices are gross prices. Prices do not include transportation costs.
All boxes are sent in total (assembled). In the original boxes do not have a logo on any of the walls.